THE MEADOWS – PLOT 2. AN EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT FROM BRANLEY HOMES! HOME ESTATE AGENTS are privileged to offer for sale The Meadows, situated on the desirable Davyhulme Road. A stunning new collection of homes, the development offers a choice of eight, spacious, detached executive homes. There are seven, five bedroom properties built over three floors and one, four bedroom uniquely designed 1.5 storey home. Each property benefits from a private garden and integral garage. With state of the art fittings, stunning kitchens & bathrooms a viewing of the show home is essential. To book your appointment call HOME on 01617471177.
The Meadows – a select development of 8 exclusive properties
The Meadows, a stunning new collection of homes, located in a well-established, residential area of Urmston. The development offers a choice of eight, spacious, detached executive homes. There are seven, 5 bedroom properties built over three floors and one, 4 bedroom uniquely designed 1.5 storey home. Each property benefits from a private garden and integral garage.
Viewings By Appointment Only
The Meadows is located on Davyhulme Road in Urmston, a small town nestled in the borough of Trafford, Greater Manchester.
Urmston’s relaxed atmosphere immediately welcomes people to the heart of its community. The recently developed town centre has a vibrant high street lined with independent shops, restaurants and cafés and also plays host to a bustling Artisan Market.
The town is home to several parks and green spaces, and the development is situated opposite the prestigious Davyhulme Golf Club. The town has two sports centres and the popular Urmston Meadows boasts five superb rural walks.
Urmston has a number of first class local schools, including Urmston Junior School, Flixton Primary School and the sought after Urmston Grammar School.
The town is just over 6 miles from Manchester city centre, which is easily accessible by car or a 12 minute journey by train. Urmston benefits from fantastic commuter links; the M60 is close by, bus links take you across the North West and Urmston train station is a short drive from the development.
General specification and finishes
• Natural slate roof tiles
• Guttering and rain water pipes in black uPVC
• uPVC wood styled windows
• Timber fascias and soffits
• Traditional oak porches with slate roofs
• Natural wood front door
• Cottage style light oak internal doors
• Electric up and over garage door in cedar wood
• Lightwave RF lighting system in the kitchen/ dining and living area*
• Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor and in all bathrooms
• PowerMaster wireless security system*
• CAT 5 cabling in each room of the property
• Wood burner inside traditional fireplace in front living room
• Bathroom tiles supplied by Porcelanosa and Cheshire Tile & Bathroom Studio
• Stylish vanity units installed in the master en suite, two second floor en suite bathrooms and downstairs WC
• All homes come with a 10 year insurance backed structural warranty from LABC Warranty
• Gardens-turfed with a flagged patio*
• All homes are hard-wired for CCTV Security Cameras*
*standard packages can be enhanced and upgraded by request.
• Kitchens by IPS-Pronorm
• Bosch induction hob (4 cooking zones)
• Bosch dishwasher
• Neff ceiling mounted extractor
• Caple single zone wine cooler
• Bosch built-in 70/30 split fridge freezer
• Bosch single oven (x2 in show home, optional for all properties)
• Bosch warming and accessory drawer
• Bosch built-in microwave oven with grill
• Blanco undermount sink and tap
• Blanco pop-socket (main island work-top)
• Silestone Quartz work top
*standard kitchen specification can be enhanced and upgraded for an additional figure
4.88m maximum x 3.56m maximum (16'0 maximum x 11'8
4.88m x 4.06m (16'0 x 13'4)
3.56m x 2.95m (11'8 x 9'8)
1.75m x 1.07m (5'9 x 3'6)
9.47m maximum x 4.67m (31'1 maximum x 15'4)
4.06m x 3.76m (13'4 x 12'4)
2.49m x 1.27m (8'2 x 4'2)
4.06m x 3.56m (13'4 x 11'8)
2.03m x 1.57m (6'8 x 5'2)
3.45m x 3.07m (11'4 x 10'1)
4.29m x 2.95m (14'1 x 9'8)
7.32m maximum x 5.56m maximum (24'0 maximum x 18'3
3.68m x 2.39m (12'1 x 7'10)